GitLab is a complete DevOps platform that brings development, operations, and security teams into a single application.
It helps teams accelerate software delivery from weeks to minutes while reducing development costs and security risks.
Gitlab at Grey Software
At Grey Software, we use Gitlab to
- Collaborate on ideas, solve problems, and plan work via Issues
- Organize our work into categories such as complexity, status, and priority via Labels
- Track the progress of our projects across a specific time period via Milestones
- Outline our higher level objectives via Epics
- Visualize our objectives in a timeline via Roadmaps
- Communicate and collaborate in Markdown by using Comments & Threads